Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Political Circus

I liked Herman Cain, still had my questions about him. Mainly since his campaign was too busy to answer them, I held off making my mind up on him.
I have never cared who or what a person does in the bedroom (hey! People! Leave my sheep alone!), but it is the lies and denials (alleged lies and denials) and half truths (define sexual relations) that bother me.
Although it may be a moot point now as it seems Cain's reassing his bid for the presidency....
Perhaps on "advice" (club to head) from the GOP PTB?
That leaves GOP Golden Boy Romney (I'm to sexy for my hair) followed by Newt (a RiNO by any other name still smells like BS), and the rest (here on Gilligan's Isle)....
"the rest" seem to be fading back into the shadows, well all but our beloved Rubberband Man, Ron Paul (I know you are but what am I), who at times sounds very very right then at some point travels back to Mars... And his followers sometime remind me of those who unfriended me after calling me racist for not jumping on Obama (Dude? Where's my teleprompter?) bandwagon when he was running for office (wait did he ever stop?). God love 'em but when you disagree with something they launch an attack that scares a grizzer bear!
As far as "the left side" I have heard of no one even fantasizing about running against Obama....
So I just have not seen any one I just really am excited about...
It is a sad stand of affairs when a gal can't find a single person in politics she feels good about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment