Wednesday, March 7, 2012

B!tchfest

Yes, I have been remiss in posting lately. Been burnt out on politics I reckon. That and life getting in the way.
All things political have seemed to really bug me as of late. It seems no matter which "side" is speaking they are spouting the same small minded stereotypical bashing of the other "side" and I find it disgusting.
Sometimes it seems no one really cares about the Constitution or Freedoms they just care that their views are the right views no matter what...
And yes, it is p!ssing me off!
I just want to start screaming at everyone to grow the heck up and open your eyes! Stop fighting and start working together to save our country!!!!
We have people in this country who are so intelligent and talented in all sorts of areas, we could fix this country. If only everyone would get to a point where differences were put aside and common sense came into play.
I'm not saying give up your beliefs. I am saying realize that some times compromise is the only way we can move forward.
Just very frustrating....

1 comment: