Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Sl*t by Any Other Name...

Ummm.... Wait...
I will probably make some people mad and lose some facebook friends but I am not gonna keep my mouth closed on this matter any longer.

The fact the someone called anyone a slut on a nationally broadcasted radio show is bad. Whether she is or not, it isn't good manners to go ,calling her one.
And it is upsetting to me that no one seems upset except the liberals. I KNOW some liberals have called some conservatives, sluts and even worse. Heck some have even wished they were dead but the fact is that doesn't make it right just cuz they do it to us does it?

Seriously, if you want to hold everyone up to certain standards of behavior then you better be prepared to uphold those standards yourself. I'm sick and tired of the name calling on all sides. Rush was wrong, he should not have called her a slut. I am disappointed in the people who think this is OK because she said some things they didn't agree with or because other people have called people in their party bad names.

No comments:

Post a Comment